Fiandre Pro Medium Jacket
When training is of the utmost importance, weather is not an excuse. Instead, we don jackets like the Fiandre Pro Medium for added warmth and elemental protection on the bike. This sleek jacket offers all of the features you'll find in the standard Fiandre Pro, but with brushed lining at the back to elevate your core warmth when temperatures take a dive.
- Sportful's winter-ready jacket that's fit for the pros
- Polartec Neoshell is wind and waterproof, breathable
- Mid-weight fabric offers a boost of insulation and warmth
- Slender fit offers just enough room for thermal base layer
- NoRain protection on back shields you from wheel spray, showers
- Fully-taped seams keep water from sneaking in
- 3 rear pockets provide plenty of storage for riding essentials
- Item #STF00AQ
- [face fabric] PolartecÂ® NeoShellÂ®, [back] Sportful NoRain
- fall, winter, spring
- 3 rear
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 14, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 127 lbs
Wow just wow! a true 2nd skin product....this does NOT i write that again NOT feel like a jakcket at all more like a log sleeve jersey that keeps you toasty in windy and cold conditions it beats the castellis perfetto in my opinion....super breathable, very light 240 grams. windproof and waterproof and fits a like true 2nd skin clothing. Its all in one pro/race cut prouduct that does it all in winter with a good baselayer i can ride down to low 40s and also been in it with up to 65 with shortsleeve baselayer. People complaning about the size you have to be race weight or close to race weight to wear this.. im 5 foot 5 male 127lbs small fits like a 2nd skin! dont hesistate to get this!
October 30, 2020
Fiandre Pro - Size runs a little small
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 190 lbs
I'm 190cm/6'3 and 190lbs/86kg. The XXL is a little small - just barely enough there to work on my frame. If you have a 46" chest, I'd opt for the XXXL. Mine binds under the arms just a bit. Haven't ridden it on longer rides yet, but it's definitely tighter than my ASSOS XXL gear. Otherwise, the jacket is great. Sleeves are long enough, BTW, and I typically wear 36-37" sleeves.