Sportful Fiandre Norain Bib Tight - Women's
Fiandre Norain Bib Tight
Sportful's full-length Fiandre NoRain Bib Tights feature an extra layer of material over the thighs, knees, and lower back, not for protection against the cold, but for protection against the wet. The extra material does protect against the cold, sure, but since it's a double layer of NoRain material, it does even more to stop precipitation and road spray from soaking through. On cold days whan a wet chamois can go from annoying to painful in the space of five minutes, that extra protection is a necessity.
The Fiandre No-Rain Bib Tights feature Sportful's Ergonomic fit, which is the same fit Sportful equips its professional riders with. Some cold-weather gear fits like thermal underwear, producing slack that lets the chamois or the seams get out of place and causing havoc from the waist down. You'll appreciate the proper fit and compression of this cut, which keeps everything right where it's supposed to be and supports your legs, waist, and lower torso.
The Fiandre No-Rain bib shorts also use the Infinity chamois, which is analogous to the BodyFit Pro model but designed for women. It was designed with feedback from pros of both sexes, and its seamless face conceals a variable landscape of multi-density foam designed to relieve pressure. It's kept in place by a mesh tank that provides full coverage and an additional layer of support. The mesh upper reduces bulk and lets you control the type and amount of layering you do on your torso.
- Bib tights for cold-weather training and rainy days
- NoRain material keeps light precipitation at bay
- Double layers strategically increase protection
- Brushed backing traps body heat for cold-weather rides
- Minimal seam count reduces points of watery ingress
- Infinite chamois designed for base miles and racing alike
- Full-coverage uppers adds support without hampering layers
- Reflective details help keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Item #STF006K