Sportful Fiandre Light Wind Jacket - Men's
Fiandre Light Wind Jacket
Since it's equipped with a Gore Windstopper membrane, the Fiandre Light Wind Jacket is slightly warmer than the Fiandre Light NoRain jacket, but Sportful also credits it with a dip in water protection. Our experience with Windstopper is that it's more than equal to any precipitation worth riding a bike in, so we're admittedly a little skeptical of that claim. Basically, the Fiandre Light Wind Jacket is built for late fall/early spring—temperatures in the range of 40 - 50 degrees Fahrenheit when rain may or may not be falling.
When the rain does fall, though, that Windstopper membrane is more than enough to keep you dry in everything but a deluge, and the added wind protection means you can combine it with thermal layers to ride well into the winter. Add in touches like four pockets, one of which secures with a zipper, and some strategically located NoRain panels for breathability, and the Fiandre Light Wind situates itself as a versatile jacket/jersey for racing and training in less-than-ideal conditions.
- A wind- and waterproof jacket for racing and training alike
- Gore Windstopper membrane makes short work of weather
- NoRain inserts strategically add stretch and breathability
- Extended collar is ergonomic to sit well while riding
- New model year includes pockets, one zippered for security
- Wind flap over zipper adds additional barrier to the elements
- From Contador to Sagan, Sportful has outfitted some of cycling's greatest recent champions
- Item #STF0064