Sportful Bora Hansgrohe Fiandre Norain Bib Short - Men's
Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Bora Hansgrohe Fiandre Norain Bib Short
The Bora Hansgrohe Fiandre Norain Bib Short form Sportful use a NoRain Thermal fabric treated with nanotechnology water-repellent on the outside and a brushed fleece inside. While it's not entirely waterproof, it'll hold off normal precipitation no problem. NoRain is also insulating and very breathable, so if you get too hot on a climb, these bibs will wick away moisture before you freeze on the descent. Of course, the fact that these are shorts means that you can pull on or take off leg warmers as the situation on the road changes. These are the shorts that Bora Hansgrohe trust during the spring classics.
There are a few differences that set this version apart from the standard model, including the chamois (which we'll get to later) and the bib straps. The Pro's bibs are Sportful's lie-flat design, which reduces transitional ridges beneath your jersey. They're also mostly perforated, letting them breathe and ride light so-as not to interfere with thermal layering.
Like the full-length version, the Fiandre No-Rain Pro Bib Shorts feature Sportful's Bodyfit Pro cut, which is the same fit that the likes of Nibali and Sagan wear while training and racing. Some cold-weather gear fits like thermal underwear, producing slack that lets the chamois or the seams get out of place and causing havoc from the waist down. You'll appreciate the proper fit and compression of this cut, which keeps everything right where it's supposed to be and supports your thighs, waist, and lower torso.
These Fiandre bibs also feature an upgraded insert: the Total Comfort (TC) Pro instead of the standard Fiandre bibs' Bodyfit Pro chamois. Both were designed for professional use, but the TC Pro is for those who prefer slightly less padding. It also features extended flaps to ease the transition between insert and shorts, helping to prevent irritation during the long training rides of early spring.
- Sportful bibs with NoRain Thermal fabric to keep you dry
- Nanotechnology water-repellent outside keeps the fabric from wetting out
- Brushed fleece inside offers excellent thermal insulation
- Minimal seams provide additional water protection
- The anatomic cut fits well on the bike
- Elastic leg band with raw-cut edge and silicone dot gripper keep openings in place
- TC Pro chamois adds a long ride comfort
- Perforated Ltd lie-flat bibs yield superior comfort and ventilation
- Reflective accents keep you more visible in low-light conditions
- Item #STF00AF