Sportful Bodyfit Pro Thermal Jacket - Men's
Ride like a pro.
Created in collaboration with Sportful's World Tour riders, the Men's Bodyfit Pro Thermal Jacket perfectly balances warmth, protection, and breathability to handle most of the winter conditions you'll encounter without fear of overheating. Sportful combined a thin layer of Polartec Alpha insulation with a protective WindWick Pro outer fabric, which is elastic, highly wind-and water-resistant, and supremely breathable, to serve up the optimal blend of warmth and high-energy performance. Stretchy thermo-fabric inserts on the sleeves and back add breathability and further open up your range of motion for grueling hill climbs, while the reflective details boost your visibility when the sun calls it quits before you do.
- Highly protective, warm, and breathable winter riding jacket
- Water-and wind-resistant fabric keeps the elements at bay
- Thin layer of Polartec Alpha insulation boosts warmth
- Form-fitting design prevents flapping and keeps you fast
- Stretch inserts add breathability and mobility
- Reflective details enhance your visibility
- Multiple rear pockets provide easy storage
- Item #STF0068
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 152lbs
Snug fit. I have used this as a jacket over a long sleeve jersey and base layer. On really cold days I used it as a thick winter jersey over a long sleeve base layer and under a heavy jacket. Cuffs are very tight so wind does not get in sleeves. Cut to fit when leaning forward on the handlebars and not when walking around.