Stay dry, stay stylish.
From taking on snow-covered city sidewalks to checking out the waterfront of a new town, the Sperry Top-Sider Women's Saltwater Misty Thinsulate Boot features protective materials and a stylish design to make sure you explore in comfort. A tough leather and rubber upper proves its durability through some of the harshest winters, while the plush Thinsulate microfleece lining wraps your foot in cozy, toasty warmth when temps make their way down to single digits. Rawhide barrel lacing with rust-proof eyelets lock down a secure fit, which is further made snug by the classically-styled front leather buckle. Rounding out the Saltwater Misty, a non-marking rubber lugged outsole with Wave-Siping brings you consistently grippy traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Modern style meets winter functionality in this cozy, comfy boot
- Rubber and leather upper offers a durable design against the elements
- Plush Thinsulate microfleece lining envelops your foot in warmth
- Rawhide barrel lacing has rust-proof eyelets for a customized fit
- Non-marking rubber lugged outsole grips and rips slick surfaces
- Item #SRR00BW
- Q & A
Great for Everyday Wear!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I was looking for a pair of winter boots that were not as diesel as my snowmageddon style snow boots, that would still be warm and waterproof, but stylish and comfortable enough to wear around town and to the store. Look no further than these boots! They are waterproof and definitely warm! I ordered a half size up and they fit perfectly - a little snug with thicker socks, but still comfortable. I tend to wear thinner socks even in the winter, but if you always wear thicker socks, I would order a whole size up.