Cold Weather Protection.
Give snowy days the boot—the Sperry Top-Sider Men's Paul Sperry Sojourn Duck Chukka Boot, to be exact. Made with a rubber duck toe construction, this boot shields you from snowy sidewalks and slushy parking lots, while the nubuck leather upper offers versatile style. An internal neoprene bootie offers a touch of warmth and provides a secure fit. And, you'll stay comfortable as you dash from work to the hardware store thanks to the compression molded EVA footbed and midsole. The molded rubber outsole provides flexibility and ample traction underfoot as you shovel the driveway.
- A versatile boot for cool, wet conditions
- Duck toe construction with nubuck leather upper
- Interior neoprene bootie offers a secure fit
- Removable compression molded EVA footbed for comfort
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Molded rubber outsole for traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Lace closure for a secure, personalized fit
- Item #SRR00AP
- Q & A
Most Comfortable Boots I've Ever Owned
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
Just grabbed these for the snowy winters out here in Utah and they are amazing. The rubber sole and duck toe keeps your feet super dry. The bootie on the inside literally make it feel like you are wearing slippers all day. Because of that bootie I'd recommend going a half size up but you could get away with your regular size and thin socks. Can't speak highly enough of these!