For riding out the storm.
- A lightweight shoe for sailing, casual wear
- Nubuck upper extra durable for long-term durability
- Molded EVA footbed extra comfortable, shock absorbing
- 360 lacing system delivers confident, secure fit
- Adaptive Siping cuts water underfoot, minimizes slipping
- Rust-proof lace eyelets extend lifetime of shoe
- Item #SRR00CP
- Q & A
Great looks, ok feel
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 140lbs
Great looking shoe. It fits like it should, and all the material is solid. That being said, its not the most comftorable shoe i have ever worn. Its made with a plastic sole, but its also designed to be wet. But they are replaceable.