Boots for the icy bay.
Some days you're less than thrilled to head out to sea. The roiling waters are nearly black, and the spray of ocean waves is cold and salty. Keep a stable footing on slippery deck or icy boardwalk with the Men's Sperry Top-Sider Cold Bay Waterproof Ice+ Boot. Designed to keep your feet dry in the roughest of weather, leather and rubber uppers protect from sea spray while Thinsulate insulation protects from northern winds. Vibram's most advanced cold weather gripping soles will help keep you on your feet whether you're tending to the net or hauling in the load at trip's end.
- Cold weather boots designed for tough conditions
- Waterproof leather and rubber shell keep your feet dry
- Fully lined with warm thermal insulation for cold winter days
- Arctic Grip Technology soles offer advanced grip on wet ice
- Molded footbed offers comfort for long days at sea
- Rawhide laces provide a precise and durable fit
- Item #SRR00BD