Avenue Duck Wool Boot
From shoveling the walk to commuting to the office, the Sperry Top-Sider Avenue Duck Wool Boot will keep your foot dry and warm. Its exterior features full-grain leather that is seam-sealed to keep snow and slush from sneaking in, and it's lined with wool to trap in heat while managing moisture. Sperry's Razor-Cut Wave-Siping helps the rubber sole grip slippery surfaces, helping eliminate embarrassing moments whether you're in front of your neighbors or coworkers.
- Ankle-height snow boot for winter comfort
- Full-grain leather is sleek and durable
- Seam-sealed construction keeps moisture out
- Wool lining is comfortable and warm
- Razor-Cut Wave-Siping on the rubber sole for traction
- Item #SRR00GL
- Q & A
Great Winter Boots
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
These look good and provide great warmth and water protection. They have both wool and Thinsulate insulation. I ended up sizing down one half size. I generally wear thin ski/winter socks which may account for the needed change here.