Not for landlubbers.
Whether you're competing in America's Cup or just enjoying a drink down by the dock, the Sperry Top-Sider Men's 7 Seas Carbon Shoe blends the athletic look of a sneaker with the expert craftsmanship and durability of a boat shoe. Boasting beastly traction, a precise fit, and intense venting capability, it's obvious that this shoe was developed with the input of some of the world's greatest watersports competitors around.
Starting with the upper, Sperry equipped this kick with an OmniVent construction that maxes out your foot's breathability, while the Hydropel design employs hydrophobic mesh to let water drain easily and dry quickly. The 360-degree lacing system and MocFit construction secure your fit with snug comfort, and padded cushioning in the SeaBound footbed brings energy back to your step without fatigue. Non-marking rubber with Razor-Cut Wave Siping and Terrain Traction Pods comprise the outsole to provide you with confident traction on boat decks and slick docks alike.
- Casual style meets performance-ready tech in this boat shoe
- Breathable mesh upper promotes airflow and dries quickly
- Unique 360-degree lacing secures an exact fit
- Energy-returning midsole puts some pep in your step
- Grippy outsole keeps you surefooted on slick terrain
- Item #SRR00FP