Trail-Series Rain Short Sleeve Anorak
Picture this: warm summer day, cornflower blue skies and rolling green fields, but look—monsoon clouds looming on the horizon. We welcome the rainy season, but we don't want it to put a kink into long trail adventures. With the Trail-Series Rain Anorak in our pack, we've found the perfect balance between wet weather protection and warm temperatures. Its waterproof membrane delivers breathable protection, while short sleeves and a half-zip neck deliver only the necessary coverage to keep us from overheating in muggy conditions.
- A technical pullover shell for biking in summer rains
- Waterproof, breathable laminate performs well in rainy weather
- Fully taped seams and AquaGuard zips keep all stray moisture out
- Over-the-helmet hood and rain visor defend the face
- Half-zip front lets you vent excess warmth when riding hard
- Relaxed fit provides mobility and room for layers
- Item #SCQ00B0
- [membrane/laminate] PU (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 1/2-zip front
- fixed, adjustable
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help