Select Style & Size
You'll want to keep those hands steady as you send it on rollers or get your heart pumping on steep, rocky ascents, so Specialized gave their Trail Grips a special pattern. Unique diagonal micro ridges combined with a soft, grippy compound give you a confident hold while you ride, with a single locking clamp that refuses to give. Plus, it never hurts to add a little flair to your ride, so the Trail Grips come in an assortment of colors.
- Trail grips for mountain biking with confidence
- Diagonal micro-ridge pattern won't let you slip
- Soft, grippy compound delivers tackiness and dampens vibrations
- Secure clamp with built-in end cap allows for width customization
- Item #SCQ00E2
- Lock On
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 19, 2020
My go to grips
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 185 lbs
I’ve got bigger hands and love the large/xl diameter. I don’t get that arthritic feeling in my fingers that I used to with my old ODI grips. Super grippy but supple, I even leave the gloves at home now. My only complaint/suggestion would be a more durable end cap. The soft rubber ends gets pretty chewed up if you ever inevitably wreck. But I guess that wouldn’t be an issue if I stayed upright...
July 19, 2020
Soooooo, what's the difference in sizes? How big is a small, how large is a large??