Why We Like The Trail Air Short-Sleeve Jersey
There's nothing better than pulling our favorite jersey out to hit the trails after work and on the weekends. For us, that's the Trail Air Short-Sleeve Jersey. It keeps us cool and comfortable thanks to breathable fabric that's soft against the skin. Plus, Deflect UV protection guards against ultraviolet rays and VaporRize fabrics are durable enough to go up against trail riding wear.
- A staple trail jersey for getting out on the bike and getting after it
- VaporRize fabric is durable enough to stand up against debris and wear
- Superior breathability and wicking properties keep us cool
- Deflect UV 30 protects against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Regular fit is comfortable and roomy
- Crew neck design is simple and casual
- Item #SCQ00GT
- Responsible Collection
- 87% recycled polyester, 13% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- Deflect UV 30
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 24, 2022
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
This seems to be a great jersey except the ?Redwood? color is much lighter and more of a burnt orange, not dark red as it appears on the Backcountry website. Very nice material and otherwise great looking jersey.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help