Start Earning Rewards Now—
Join Expedition Perks (It’s Free!)
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Why We Like The Torch 3.0 Cycling Shoe
Compared to all other Torch shoes from Specialized, the Torch 3.0 Road Shoe is the stiffest, most innovative in the bunch. Suitable for intermediate- to advanced-cycling, the Torch 3.0 utilizes a carbon sole that's constructed for directional rigidity and outstanding power transfer. It also features a scientifically-tested Body Geometry design that provides proper hip-to-foot alignment for a boost in power, increased efficiency, and reduced chance of injury. Specialized bonded the mesh upper to tough TPU for seamless ventilation, and the rear heal is all synthetic leather for a snugger fit than previous iterations of the Torch. The Torch 3.0's also updated with dual Boa dials for a quicker fit.
- Premier Torch road shoe from Specialized for cycling
- Body Geometry aligns hip, knee, and foot for a boost in power
- Carbon sole in a torsion box construction for stiff rigidity
- Body Geometry aligns hip, knee, and foot for a boost of power
- Dual Boa dials provide on-the-fly micro-adjustments
- Mesh upper bonded to tough TPU and synthetic leather for smoothness
- 3-bolt cleat compatibility
- Item #SCQ000P
3 based on 8 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 3 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 2 reviews
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.