Select Style & Size
Therminal Engineered Leg Warmer
Turn your kit into a winter-ready option with the help of Specialized's Therminal Engineered Leg Warmer. It's constructed with a special cylindrical knitting machine that allows the brainiacs over at the Big S to engineer areas of stretch, compression, and articulation, while also creating a seamless design that won't chafe or rub. The Therminal fabric offers good loft for trapping body heat and adds durability, while the knit construction promotes excellent breathability to prevent overheating The engineered design also aligns the warmer with your knee, so they'll stay put with just the right amount of compression at the cuffs.
- Engineered leg warmer for streamlined comfort in the cold
- Therminal fabric pulls double-duty insulating and managing moisture
- Engineered construction creates a smooth, compressive feel
- Knitted articulation keeps the warmer in place for ideal fit
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful rays
- Item #SCQ007R
- form-fitting, compressive
- UPF Rating
- Deflect UV 50+
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2021
Leg warmers will not stay in place
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 170 lbs
The warmers are warm but slide down my leg after a few miles. Constantly have to stop and pull back in place.
August 31, 2020
Is it 55$ for a set or only one leg warmer?