Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Therminal Engineered Knee Warmer
Don't let cold knees cut your ride short. Instead, opt for the Specialized Engineered Knee Warmer for warm, breathable comfort in cold temps. It's constructed with a special cylindrical knitting machine that allows the brainiacs over at the Big S to engineer areas of stretch, compression, and articulation, while also creating a seamless design that won't chafe or rub. The Therminal fabric offers good loft for trapping body heat and adds durability, while the knit construction promotes excellent breathability, making it the perfect option to bring along when temps are headed south.
- Thermal knee warmer for lightweight comfort in the cold
- Therminal fabric pulls double-duty insulating and managing moisture
- Engineered construction creates a smooth, compressive feel
- Knitted articulation keeps the warmer in place for ideal fit
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful rays
- Item #SCQ007Q
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.