Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The S-Works Turbo RapidAir Tire
We ride the Specialized S-Works Turbo RapidAir Tire with confidence knowing this speedy rubber has been professionally developed on the toughest race circuits. The new design came from years of in-house development and testing. It features a flexible center construction that smooths out road imperfections and keeps rolling resistance low, while Specialized's exclusive GRIPTON compound leads the industry in both speed and cornering grip. The wide tread design and stable sidewalls deliver precise handling while diving hard into corners, while the cross-woven Blackbelt breaker does a great job fending off flats. As for the set-up, RapidAir tires seat easily on any tubeless-ready rim, and they can often be seated with just a floor pump.
- A fast, lightweight road tire that mimics the ride feel of tubulars
- RapidAir design makes for quick and easy tubeless setup
- GRIPTON compound balances high grip with quick rolling speed
- 120 TPI casing offers a supple ride without sacrificing durability
- BlackBelt protection layer helps fend off flats
- Item #SCQ00BA
- 700 x 26mm, 700 x 28mm
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 26mm] 10oz (285g), [700 x 28mm] 10.8oz (305g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
3 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.