Select Style & Size
S-Works Turbo RapidAir Tire
The new S-Works Turbo RapidAir tires are developed closely with Deceuninck–Quick-Step with some hefty goals in mind: make the all-around fastest, lightest, and most puncture-resistant tires possible, with a ride quality that rivals that of tubulars.
The new design came from years of in-house development and testing. It features a flexible center construction that smooths out road imperfections and keeps rolling resistance low, while Specialized's exclusive GRIPTON compound leads the industry in both speed and cornering grip. The wide tread design and stable sidewalls deliver precise handling while diving hard into corners, while the cross-woven Blackbelt breaker does a great job fending off flats. As for the set-up, RapidAir tires seat easily on any tubeless-ready rim, and they can often be seated with just a floor pump.
- A fast, lightweight road tire that mimics the ride feel of tubulars
- RapidAir design makes for quick and easy tubeless setup
- GRIPTON compound balances high grip with quick rolling speed
- 120 TPI casing offers a supple ride without sacrificing durability
- BlackBelt protection layer helps fend off flats
- Item #SCQ00BA
- 700 x 26mm, 700 x 28mm
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 26mm] 285g, [700 x 28mm] 305g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 12, 2020
On my second set in less than 1000 miles. First set was replaced under warranty for blistering and casing coming apart. Second set has been on for few weeks and is already starting to chunk in the center and not hold air. What a complete waste of money.