Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
S-Works Recon Wide Mountain Bike Shoe
Specialized also employed its scientifically tested Body Geometry to align your hip, knees, and feet for boosted power and reduced chance of injury. The footbed reduces hot spots by putting less pressure on nerves and arteries. A wedge underneath the footbed offers greater arch support, too. And for a little fashion with your function, Specialized integrated its custom S3 Boa dials; these CNC'd alloy dials add panache, precise micro-adjustment, and long-lasting durability. The titanium alloy cleat nuts rotate to position pedals and cleats with 5mm rearward.
- Cross-country racing shoe sized for a wider fit
- Carbon plate is the lightest, stiffest plate from Specialized
- Dyneema mesh upper bonded in four-way stretch fabric and tough TPU
- PadLock heel counter increases acceleration with a slip-proof fit
- Body Geometry aligns hip, knees, and feet for boosted power
- Boa dials designed for on-the-fly micro-adjustments
- SlipNot rubber toe and heel with 2-bolt cleat compatibility
- Item #SCQ000B
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.