Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The S-Works Exos Evo Shoe
Float like a roadie and sting like an enduro bro in the Specialized S-Works Exos Evo Mountain Bike Shoe. These hyper lightweight shoes are designed to feel like there's nothing there at all while supporting our biggest efforts and race days. Designed with a 'no stone unturned' mentality, the Body Geometry sole expertly supports our foot and transfers every ounce of power directly into the pedals. An adjustable Boa dial keeps us glued in the shoe for maximum performance. The advanced carbon plate sits under the lightest mountain bike shoe ever made so we're riding in cross-country and gravel races with more confidence than ever.
- Ultra-light race shoes designed for peak mountain performance
- Carbon sole amplifies stiffness without adding weight
- Body Geometry aligns the hip, knee, and foot to enhance power
- Boa fit system delivers on-the-fly adjustments
- Breathable mesh upper reinforced with TPU for durability
- Non-slip heel and toe tread offers grip off the bike
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits mountain bike cleats
- Item #SCQ00II
2 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.