Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select Style & Size:
Roubaix Pro Tire
Built for the most competitive road bike by Specialized, the Roubaix Pro Tire clinches smooth and rough roads alike with fast, smooth-rolling veracity. It's slick at the center for low-rolling resistance, and shoulder sipes increase grip for greater surface adaptation when roads turn rough. Bead-to-bead casing enhances puncture protection, while BlackBelt technology enhances overall durability. Gripton rubber provides confidence-inspiring grip in all conditions without compromising rolling resistance or ride feel.
- Endurance road tire well-suited for rough and smooth roads
- Slick center tread with shoulder sipes for increased grip
- Tread optimized for mixed terrain
- Gripton compound constructed for low rolling resistance
- 120 TPI Endurant casing provides bead-to-bead puncture protection
- Item #SCQ00C7
- 700c x 23mm / 25mm, 700c x 25mm / 28mm, 700c x 30mm / 32mm
- [23mm / 25mm] 115 - 125, [25mm / 28mm] 85 - 95, [30mm / 32mm] 75 - 95
- Claimed Weight
- [23mm / 25mm] 9oz (255g), [25mm / 28mm] 10.5oz (298g), [30mm / 32mm] 12.5oz (354g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 1 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.