Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Romin Evo Pro Mimic Saddle
Specialized Romin Evo Pro Mimic saddles have become increasingly popular among our ranks of gravel grinders and trail spinners alike. We attribute their success to their dedication to the women’s-specific saddle over time, with integrated padding and Mimic technology that limits soft tissue swelling. The rails are made with carbon to ensure the lightest possible weight, and the saddle base features SWAT compatible mounts for added storage space.
- High-performance saddle suited to most cycling disciplines
- Lightweight design is appropriate for road or gravel use
- Padded design supplies improved comfort for long rides
- Oversized FACT rails are supportive and sturdy
- Item #SCQ00MZ
- FACT carbon, 7 x 9mm
- Level 2 padding
- Seat Length
- 143, 155, 168mm
- cross-country, trail, enduro, road cycling, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.