Select Style & Size:
Road Standard Presta Valve Tube
Specialized's Road Standard Presta Valve Tube is constructed using a molding method during which each tube is individually cured to ensure more consistent thickness throughout. It might sound insignificant, but if you've ever had small hops under your inflated tire or difficulty stuffing a tube in a fresh tire, you'll know how beneficial this construction is for reducing frustrations as a cyclist. The consistent thickness leads to smoother rolling on the road, which likely makes for a faster ride. The tubes are available in varying widths to pair with both road and off-road tires and have varying lengths of stems to ensure the valve clears your wheel's profile.
- Inner tube with consistent thickness for cycling tires
- Molding maintains proper balance throughout the length of the tube
- Improved construction also reduces possible excess weight
- Various widths and stem lengths to suit road tires through wide gravel tires
- Item #SCQ00DW
- butyl rubber
- 700 x 20-28mm/40mm, 700 x 20-28mm/48mm, 700 x 20-28mm/60mm, 700 x 20-28mm/80mm, 700 x 28-38mm/40mm, 700 x 28-38mm/48mm, 700 x 32-50mm/40mm, 700 x 32-50mm/60mm
- Valve Type
- Claimed Weight
- [size 700 x 20-28c] 3.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.