Select Style & Size
Road Standard Presta Valve Tube
Specialized's Road Standard Presta Valve Tube is constructed using a molding method during which each tube is individually cured to ensure more consistent thickness throughout. It might sound insignificant, but if you've ever had small hops under your inflated tire or difficulty stuffing a tube in a fresh tire, you'll know how beneficial this construction is for reducing frustrations as a cyclist. The consistent thickness leads to smoother rolling on the road, which likely makes for a faster ride. The tubes are available in varying widths to pair with both road and off-road tires and have varying lengths of stems to ensure the valve clears your wheel's profile.
- Inner tube with consistent thickness for cycling tires
- Molding maintains proper balance throughout the length of the tube
- Improved construction also reduces possible excess weight
- Various widths and stem lengths to suit road tires through wide gravel tires
- Item #SCQ00DW
- butyl rubber
- 700 x 20-28mm/40mm, 700 x 20-28mm/48mm, 700 x 20-28mm/60mm, 700 x 20-28mm/80mm, 700 x 28-38mm/40mm, 700 x 28-38mm/48mm, 700 x 32-50mm/40mm, 700 x 32-50mm/60mm
- Valve Type
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 19, 2020
Most reliable, and I've used A LOT
- I've put it through the wringer
These tubes are fantastic. I've never had one come out of the box defective. They aren't puncture-proof by any means but no standard tube will be. I have worked at a bike shop where we carry these tubes exclusively. They are cheap and I've never seen a defective one, and I've set up hundreds of them. They are threaded and come with a lockring and cap. If you are looking for a lighter/race-day option, I would recommend the red box version of this tube; the turbo pre-talced version.
June 30, 2020
Do these tubes have removable valve cores?