Start Earning Rewards Now—
Join Expedition Perks (It’s Free!)
Sale $74.97 - $110.00
Select a color:Aqua
Select a size:
Why We Like The RIME 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
The RIME 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoe is a versatile shoe for any style of riding, providing durability and comfort for pedaling with clipless pedals or flats. An XPEL hydrophobic mesh upper resists water and mud while offering increased breathability, and the Lollipop nylon plate adds stiffness for pedaling efficiency.
- Rip any trail with these versatile mountain bike shoes
- XPEL mesh upper resists water and mud while optimizing breathability
- Traditional lace and hook-and-loop strap offers reliable closure
- Body Geometry construction naturally aligns joints to reduce fatigue
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is compatible with 2-bolt and flat pedals
- Lollipop nylon composite plate adds stiffness and support
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock-absorption
- SlipNot rubber sole grips to your pedals for added confidence
- Item #SCQ000D
4 based on 5 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 1 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.