Select a Size
Select a Color
RIME 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
- Rip any trail with these versatile mountain bike shoes
- XPEL mesh upper resists water and mud while optimizing breathability
- Traditional lace and hook-and-loop strap offers reliable closure
- Body Geometry construction naturally aligns joints to reduce fatigue
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is compatible with 2-bolt and flat pedals
- Lollipop nylon composite plate adds stiffness and support
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock-absorption
- SlipNot rubber sole grips to your pedals for added confidence
- Item #SCQ000D
- Upper Material
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh, synthetic
- lace, hook-and-loop strap
- SlipNot rubber, Lollipop nylon plate
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt, platform
- Claimed Weight
- 384g (single)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 12, 2020
Great wide comfortable at bargain price.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 210 lbs
If you have a wider foot you will love these shoes. They are pretty stiff, and have a wide toe box. They are very comfortable to walk on as well. I honestly think this is the best shoe you can buy for a hundred and ten bucks or below. I wear a size 13 and it was a little roomy but not enough for me to go a size down. I also bought the 2.0 version and I will alternate between the two shoes so I don't wear one out completely.