Recon 2.0 Wide Mountain Bike Shoe
Inspired by the S-Works Recon, the Recon 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe is built for tearing up gravel and venturing out on trails where you might find yourself hiking instead of biking. Durable welded uppers boast a stiff 6.0 index, putting power to your pedal without sacrificing off-bike comfort. You can also count on a perfect fit every time, thanks to the infinitely adjustable BOA lacing system.
The Recon 2.0 really shines in the comfort department thanks to its Body Geometry sole and footbed. By combining ergonomic designs with intensive scientific testing, Body Geometry shoes offer enhanced comfort and are designed to reduce your chance of chronic injury. Defining elements include a Longitudinal Arch support system that boosts your power output, a built-in Varus Wedge that improves knee alignment while pedaling, and a Metatarsal button that alleviates numbness and hot spots.
- Comfortable MTB shoes for trail riders with wider feet
- Body Geometry construction improves comfort and efficiency
- Welded upper reduces seams for step-in comfort
- SlipNot rubber tread ensures grip in all conditions
- Durable synthetic uppers with micro-adjustable Boa closure
- STRIDE toe-flex gives toes wiggle-room but stiff kick-off
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Item #SCQ0087
- Upper Material
- BOA L6-Snap dial, asymmetric hook-and-loop straps
- Body Geometry
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [1/2 pair, size 42] 357g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?