Why We Like The Mountain Bandit Bag
Even the best in the world have to deal with flats so just like them, we're using the Specialized Mountain Bandit Bag to store our flat repair kit. Built with room for a tube, Co2, and tire lever this little under saddle bag can hold just enough to get us back on the road. The bag uses Specialized SWAT technology to mate with their saddles in a very minimal fashion.
- Minimalist saddle bag with room for just the trail essentials
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant strap secures the load
- Bolts directly under any saddle with SWAT-compatible mounts
- Item #SCQ001D
- saddle with SWAT-compatibility
- [compartments] 1 CO2 valve head, 1 mountain tube, 1 two-sided lever, 1 CO2 cartridge
- hook-and-loop strap
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 26, 2022
- I've used it several times
Ditching a bag that looks like a ballsack and replacing it with this was a no brainer. Screws right into the saddle itself, doesn't have to be a mtn bike saddle, but rather any Specialized saddle that is SWAT compatible. I replaced the air tool holder with a small multi-tool instead. Only space for 1 lever but I can fit 2 road tubes in the tube holder. Stays secure, doesn't wobble around or bounce like most bags do. If you have a Specialized saddle, get this.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help