Select Style & Size
Ground Control CONTROL 2Bliss Tire
Optimized tread and durable construction make the Ground Control CONTROL 2Bliss Tire one beefy trail chomper. Featuring Specialized's new CONTROL casing, this tubeless mountain tire has improved cut-resistance to minimize flats during your ride. Finite Element Analysis has optimized the tread for cross-country rallying, while its GRIPTON compound maximizes mechanical grip, damps vibration, and holds traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- A versatile mountain tire for long-distance trail riding
- Puncture-resistant casing prevents flats and repairs
- 60 TPI gives the tire a sturdy, long-lasting performance
- Durable compound holds traction in both dry and wet conditions
- Butyl wrapped bead makes this tire tubeless ready
- Item #SCQ00BP
- 29 x 2.1in, 29 x 2.3in
- [29 x 2.1in] 25 - 50, [29 x 2.3in] 25 - 50
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.1in] 640g, [29 x 2.3in] 740g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2020
Specialized Ground Control 2.3
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 175 lbs
It’s a good XC/Trail tire for the fall/winter when the leaves fall and conditions get loose. It’s a little heavy for an XC race tire but it provides cornering confidence.