Select Style & Size
Expert Alloy Shallow Bend Handlebar
Offering the same ergonomic benefits as the S-Works version, the Specialized Expert Alloy Shallow Bend Handlebar gives you strength and comfort at an affordable price tag. The premium butted aluminum construction delivers an ideal strength-to-weight ratio, while the ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on your hands and makes for smooth transitions. Plus, the front of the bar is optimized for dual-cable routing to keep things clean and organized.
- Ergonomic drop bars made for reliable performance at a value
- Butted aluminum construction offers a high-strength design
- Shallow bend drop design offers a less-aggressive fit
- Top perch ensures ergonomic comfort for hand relief
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls
- Item #SCQ00CP
- butted aluminum
- 36cm, 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
September 17, 2021
I noticed that the bar-ends require screw-in end plugs, as the diameter of each bar-end is bigger than conventional ones, thus rendering standard end plugs too small to fit. Will this cause issues with being able to properly install a Di2 bar-end junction box?