Select Style & Size
EMT 9 Tool with Saddle Cradle
Even if you keep your bike in tip-top shape, you still want to be prepared for any unexpected repairs or adjustments when you're out on a ride. That's why you carry the Specialized EMT 9, which has all your most common hex and Torx bits packed into one compact and lightweight tool. This version features the innovative SWAT storage cradle, which bolts to all current Specialized saddles to keep the tool neatly tucked under your seat and out of the way when not in use.
- Specialized multi-tool for trail- or road-side adjustments
- Forged aluminum and steel construction for durability
- SWAT under-saddle storage cradle for convenient storage and access
- SWAT cradle bolts to all current specialized saddles
- Includes 2 - 8mm hex keys, T25 Torx, and Phillips screwdriver
- Item #SCQ001Q
- forged aluminum
- [hex] 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, [Torx] T25
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 23, 2020
Gone in less than 5 rides
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Nice quality tool and a nice idea but the tool ejected itself out of it's holster somewhere along the road somewhere between the 2nd and 4th rides after install. It felt secure in it's holster but obviously wasn't. Would not recommend unless you have really smooth roads.
August 22, 2020
Great little tool
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I was looking for something small & lightweight that I could attach to the bike. This is a neat solution. Has the tools I need for roadside repairs. Barely notice it on the bike. Iâve also attached a small saddle bag with this on.