Select Style & Size
Eliminator GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Tire
The Eliminator features a new generation of tread that combines an aggressive block design with a well-balanced tread pattern that rolls a bit faster than its sibling the Butcher. Its transition knobs help bridge the gap between the center and shoulder knobs, providing the bite of a DH tire when things get loose, but remaining well-mannered when you're cruising on hardpack.
The GRID TRAIL casing provides excellent cut and flat protection at the sidewalls without adding unnecessary weight. It features Specialized's GRIPTON compound that maximizes grip, damps vibration, and offers unparalleled traction in either wet or dry conditions. The 2Bliss Ready design is the icing on the cake, allowing you to run lower tire pressures without risking pinch flats.
- Well-rounded tire for aggressive trail and enduro riding
- Tread blocks dig deep in the loose, but also roll well on hardpack
- GRID TRAIL casing improves handling at lower tire pressures
- GRIPTON compound perfectly balances grip and rolling speed
- Bead-to-bead protective layer resists flatting
- 2Bliss ready for an easy and secure tubeless setup
- Item #SCQ00BL
- 27.5 x 2.3in, 27.5 x 2.6in
- GRID TRAIL
- bead-to-bead protection layer
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5 x 2.3in] 830g, [27.5 x 2.6in] 850g
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 12, 2020
Excellent grip and longevity
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 175 lbs
These have become my favorite aggressive tires. I've run most of the popular DH and enduro tires on the market, and the Butcher has become my year-round favorite. I'm running the 650b 2.6 front and rear on my Enduro and the 29 x 2.4 front on my StumpJumper with Purgatory on the rear. They have tenacious grip in all conditions, have surprisingly good (i.e. not too high) rolling resistance for the amount of grip, including good grip over wet roots, do not leak sealant along the sidewalls, are easy to get on and off tubeless rims, the sidewalls have good feel and run well at different tire pressures, and the tread lasts longer than other tires I have run with multi-compound tread.