Chamonix MIPS Helmet
Whether you're riding through winding wine country or your favorite neighborhood paths, you can't go wrong with the sleek style and lightweight protection of the Chamonix MIPS Helmet. This one-size-fits-all cycling helmet features plenty of ventilation for long days in the saddle, and is equipped with MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology. This key defense layer lines the helmet, giving you additional rotational impact protection in addition to the compressive defenses of the helmet's impact foam.
- A sleek and stylish cycling helmet that won't break the bank
- In-mold shell provides lightweight protection
- MIPS layer redirects rotational impacts
- Reflective webbing increases visibility to motorists
- Fit system is compatible with the ANGi crash sensor, sold separately
- Item #SCQ003H
- Shell Material
- 4th Dimension Cooling System
- Fit Adjustment
- Headset SX fit system
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
September 17, 2020
Excellent quality at this price
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Hope this gets back in stock soon. It exceeded my expectations and makes me think low priced helmets are now designed as well as $200 helmets from 7 years ago (or maybe it's just this one, also now wondering how great an expensive Specialized helmet must be). Easily the most comfortable I've worn. Light, well vented, comfortable & secure strap, close fitting without being tight. Narrower on the sides than the usual in this style so no mushrooming.