Body Geometry Sport Gel Short Finger Glove
If you're looking for a little extra comfort during weekend rides, the performance-driven Body Geometry Sport Gel Short Finger Glove makes a great option that won't leave a hole burning in your wallet. These half-finger gloves have strategically placed gel pads throughout the palm to keep your ride smooth and well-cushioned, with additional foam padding in key contact areas.
- Half-finger cycling gloves for comfortable hands on long rides
- Microfiber palms deliver grip and durability
- Gel and foam padding dampen vibrations and reduce hand fatigue
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes sweat from your face
- Hook-and-loop closure delivers easy on and off and a secure fit
- Item #SCQ004A
- synthetic suede
- Body Geometry Sport Gel
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 15, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 00"
- 170 lbs
Bought them in black, fit is standard for specialized gloves. I wear an XL in them but a M in PI and a L in Giro. They’re comfortable, I don’t particularly notice them while riding. Also they seem to be holding up well in the Florida heat where I dump sweat on them for hours. Padding is good but they aren’t bulky. I don’t care for the white specialized tabs on the outside seams but those could be cut off, overall I have zero complaints.