Select Style & Size
Atlas Short Sleeve Jersey
- A mountain bike jersey built for pedaling or descending in the heat
- VaporRize fabric is breathable, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Stretch construction moves with you to increase mobility
- UPF30 protection helps defend from harmful UV rays
- Relaxed fit offers generous room to move freely
- Item #SCQ008F
- 57% nylon, 33% polyester, 10% elastane
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 15, 2020
Best "base model" jersey
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
Love this piece. $50 is a popular price point for a jersey - it's a crowded market and generally the base price for many apparel companies. I'm usually a Fox fanboi but this Spesh jersey really impresses. I chose it over the Fox Ranger for the hand feel and styling. The Atlas material has more texture, and the darker colored panels actually have venting. Compared to the Ranger, which has a that polyester "silky" hand feel (and not in a good way). I also prefer the styling of the Atlas, with two tone gray and subtle logo. One less Foxhead on my person. Sizing is also on point. I'm 6 feet tall and 160 lbs, and the medium fits just right. Long enough in the torso, not too wide or boxy, and I like the drop tail. I have not yet found anything I don't like about this jersey. Comfy and cool on the bike, great material, good looking, solid price point.