Andorra Pro Short
The Andorra Pro Short straddles perfectly not only your saddle, but also the line between bib shorts and baggies. The lightweight, stretchy face of these technical biking short is durable enough for your most adventurous trails, stylish enough for post-ride beers, and equipped with a liner to cushion pressure on your sit bones.
- Pro-level shorts for biking your favorite summer trails
- VaporRize fabric combines durability with stretch and comfort
- Water-repellent finish sheds pesky mud and light rain
- Removable liner includes a light, breathable chamois
- Laser perforation ventilates without minimizing durability
- Deflect sun protection wards of harmful UV radiation
- Tabs at the waist deliver an adjustable, secure fit
- Item #SCQ008E
- [face fabric] 89% nylon, 11% spandex, [liner] 88% polyester, 11% elastane
- [medium] 12.25in
- Removable Liner
- 3D Mountain
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered side
- laser perforated
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2020
Finally found them!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 120 lbs
I've been purchasing and returning shorts like crazy and these ones finally did it for me!! The length is just what I was looking for (hits me right at my knees-- no gap!). The material is stretchy and lightweight. Here's the one thing I find really strange... There are two pockets on the thighs but then only one vent on the right side. It's weird.. like the pockets should have been vents and the vent should have been the pocket. Idk! It doesn't bother me, just strange.