Select Style & Size
Top-Mount Crossbar Clips
Spark R&D updated the Top-Mount Crossbar Clips for a more solid splitboard connection and longer-lasting durability. They might weigh seven grams more than last season, but the additional brass fittings drastically reduce wear-and-tear compared to standard aluminum clips. Instead of 90 degrees, the levers now flip 180 degrees to ease sliding the board halves together, and they can stay out of the way when you're skinning. These clips are compatible with two-piece splitboards that aren't drilled through at the clip mounting points (you can't see screw heads on the base of your board), and you can easily install them with Spark's M3 hex bit.
- Crossbar clips give a solid connection on splitboards
- Updated with brass for longer lasting durability
- Lever flips 180 degrees for easier connection
- Easy setup with only Spark's M3 hex bit
- Compatible for splitboards without screwheads through the base
- Includes two levers, two crossbars, two shear bushings, and extra screws
- Item #KRD000U
- aluminum, brass
- two-piece splitboards with insearts at the clip mounting points
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowboarding
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 2, 2020
Spark R & D split clips
While these do create a snug bond between the planks. The forks are a pain to slip into the tiny slots that are usually covered in snow/ice by the time you finish your hike. Thinking of getting the Karakorum ultra clips
March 28, 2020
Are these compatible with Rossignol Sushi split?
Nobuki Daniel Endo