Select style & size:Select options
Surge Splitboard Binding
Built for big days on big lines, the Spark R & D Surge Splitboard Binding is the go-to choice for backcountry riders who charge hard and ride aggressively. The combination of a solid baseplate design, stiffer Rip 'N' Flip highback, and Pillow Line ankle straps all work in tandem to give you maximum control and comfort in technical, demanding terrain. Included in the box, you'll find the Arc bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws, and a Spark pocket tool—all you need is a set of Spark Pucks, Spark Canted Pucks, or Voile pucks and you're good to go.
The Rip 'N' Flip highback conforms to your boot for a secure fit, and uses a decent amount of glass fiber to keep the flex stiff and highly responsive. Spark also gave it a tool-free forward lean adjuster that offers complete customization from 0-degrees to 22-degrees in ride mode. The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13-degree touring position for easy transitions from the skin track to your dream line. The Whammy Bar climbing wire is built into the baseplate with a side arm lever for easy position changes on the steeps—switching easily from stowed, to low (12-degrees), to high (18-degrees), and back again while touring. Pillow Line straps are incredibly tough, waterproof, and comfortable to hold up through all of your demanding missions, while the Pillow Line toe strap can be worn either as a toe cap or over-the-top position.
- Stiff, responsive split binding for aggressive riders
- Highback uses high amount of glass fiber for response
- Forward lean adjustment allows on-the-fly changes
- Snap ramp eliminates need for pesky pins or cables
- Designed to work with all puck-compatible splitboard models
- Heel rest catches climbing wire in the 12- and 18-degree positions
- Pillow Line straps one-piece constructed for durability
- Item #KRD0004