Select a size:
Yoot Pac TP Boot
Made with seam-sealed waterproof leather and a warm, recycled felt inner boot that is comfort rated by Sorel to 40 below zero, the Yoot Pac TP Boot is ideal for building snow forts, sledding, or helping shovel the driveway. Its waterproof construction sheds moisture to keep their feet dry as they hike up a snowy hill or walk through slush on the playground. A recycled felt liner and bonded felt frost plug provide insulation that keeps their toes nice and warm on the coldest winter mornings. This recycled felt liner is removable and washable as well to keep their feet fresh throughout the season.
- Versatile winter boot for warm, dry feet in cold, wet conditions
- Waterproof PU coated uppers and sealed seams keep their feet dry
- Recycled felt liner keeps feet warm on the coldest winter days
- Felt liner is removable and washable to help keep their feet fresh
- Soft sherpa pile snow cuff adds winter style and enhances comfort
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug insulates and cushions each step
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell keeps feet dry on slushy days
- Herringbone outsole provides traction on slick, winter surfaces
- Item #SRL00G6
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.