Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Yoot Pac Nylon Boot
When all the other neighborhood kids stay out to hurl snowballs or go for a few more runs down the tubing hill, make sure your girl isn't the one who has to come inside because of cold feet. Give her a leg, or rather a foot, up with the Sorel Girls' Yoot PAC Nylon Boots. The waterproof polyurethane coated nylon upper ensures that the only thing getting wet will be any of the kids foolish enough to tangle with your winter warrior. To make sure that she'll be ready to play again in the morning, Sorel added a removable and washable 9mm internal felt liner boot that can be taken out to easily wash and dry. The vulcanized rubber soles offer a herringbone pattern for traction, so when temperatures drop and things start to freeze, she’ll still have a grip.
- A boot built for snowball fights, sledding, and snow-forts
- Seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry in slush
- Insulating felt liner trap body heat in for warmth
- Durable PAC boot design stands-up to years of use
- Removable liner is washable for convenient cleaning
- Drawcord and snow cuff seal winter weather out
- Rubber outsole maintains grip on slippery surfaces
- Low-profile design offers versatile wear-everywhere style
- Item #SRL00G8
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.