Yoot Pac Nylon Boot
When all the other neighborhood kids stay out to hurl snowballs or go for a few more runs down the tubing hill, make sure your girl isn't the one who has to come inside because of cold feet. Give her a leg, or rather a foot, up with the Sorel Girls' Yoot PAC Nylon Boots. The waterproof polyurethane coated nylon upper ensures that the only thing getting wet will be any of the kids foolish enough to tangle with your winter warrior. To make sure that she'll be ready to play again in the morning, Sorel added a removable and washable 9mm internal felt liner boot that can be taken out to easily wash and dry. The vulcanized rubber soles offer a herringbone pattern for traction, so when temperatures drop and things start to freeze, she’ll still have a grip.
- A boot built for snowball fights, sledding, and snow-forts
- Seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry in slush
- Insulating felt liner trap body heat in for warmth
- Durable PAC boot design stands-up to years of use
- Removable liner is washable for convenient cleaning
- Drawcord and snow cuff seal winter weather out
- Rubber outsole maintains grip on slippery surfaces
- Low-profile design offers versatile wear-everywhere style
- Item #SRL00G8
- Upper Material
- nylon, PU coating
- seam-sealed construction
- Removable Liner
- 9mm felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff (washable)
- 2.5mm bonded felt forst plug
- vulcanized rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2018
Super comfortable boots
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 2"
- 110 lbs
We got these for our daughters this winter and they have used them in the snow and around town. We have had issues with boots not being very comfortable for very long, but we had no complaints this year!