Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Winter Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Whitney Tall Lace II Boot
Head out into the snow in warmth, comfort, and style in the Sorel Whitney Tall Lace II Boot. With waterproof uppers and a waterproof, breathable membrane, your feet will stay dry through snow drifts and slush puddles as you explore the winter landscape. Your feet will stay nice and warm with the 200g of insulation and the fleece lining as you head to the hill for a day of sledding. Its rubber sole offers reliable traction so you can confidently strut on slick surfaces. When your wintery excursions take you through town, the baffled textile upper with its faux fur lining provides you with sleek, sporty style for your urban commutes.
- Snow boot with comfort, style and protection for snowy winter days
- Sleek, baffled textile upper adds sporty style for urban commutes
- Breathable waterproof membrane blocks moisture on snowy afternoons
- Insulation and fleece lining add toasty warmth on cold mornings
- EVA footbed keeps feet comfortable on long walks through the snow
- Rubber sole provides reliable traction on slick, winter surfaces
- Lace closure can adjust fit of boot to accommodate thicker socks
- Item #SRL00CE
- Upper Material
- nylon upper, PU coated synthetic overlays, faux fur collar
- breathable membrane
- microfleece (200g insulation)
- removable molded PU-like EVA footbed, microfleece topcover
- molded rubber
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2019
Take a 20% extra discount code from here coupon-code.info
January 16, 2019
These are my first pair of snow boots an
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These are my first pair of snow boots and they have done their job in keeping my feet dry. They are not quite as warm as I was hoping they'd be, unless I am wearing thick wool socks, but I love their height above the ankles and cozy liner. I love that they're different than many other snow boots I've seen, and have gotten a few compliments on them as well.