Select a Size
Select a Color
Whitney Tall Lace II Boot
Head out into the snow in warmth, comfort, and style in the Sorel Whitney II Tall Lace Boot. With waterproof uppers and a waterproof, breathable membrane, your feet will stay dry through snow drifts and slush puddles as you explore the winter landscape. Your feet will stay nice and warm with the 200g of insulation and the fleece lining as you head to the hill for a day of sledding. Its rubber sole offers reliable traction so you can confidently strut on slick surfaces. When your wintery excursions take you through town, the baffled textile upper with its faux fur lining provides you with sleek, sporty style for your urban commutes.
- Winter boot with comfort, style, and protection for snowy days
- Sleek, baffled textile upper adds sporty style for city commutes
- Breathable waterproof membrane blocks moisture on snowy afternoons
- Insulation and fleece lining add toasty warmth on cold mornings
- EVA footbed keeps feet comfortable on long walks through the snow
- Rubber sole provides reliable traction on slick, winter surfaces
- Lace closure can adjust fit of boot to accommodate thicker socks
- Item #SRLZ1AV
- Upper Material
- nylon, [overlays] PU-coated synthetic
- waterproof nylon
- removable molded PU-like EVA footbed, microfleece topcoverEVA
- molded rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 15, 2020
Cute, comfy, and warm!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I'm loving these boots, ya'll! Got them on sale which is an even bigger bonus but I was surprised at how comfortable and warm they are. I had thin socks on and while inside my feet were almost too warm. They look really cool too, and are true to size.