Whitney Short Lace Boot
When it only snows a handful of times a year where you live, the Sorel Whitney Short Lace Boot is perfect for your child to comfortably walk to school in. The waterproof membrane and upper provide ample protection against the occasional snow storm while the midweight insulation gives comfort in -25F degree weather, according to Sorel's comfort rating, so her little feet will still be warm when she gets home from school. Unlike other bulky boots, the Whitney is easy to walk in and perfect for your local climate.
- A warm boot for snowy walks to school
- Waterproof membrane and upper protect against wet weather
- 200g insulation gives warm comfort in the negatives
- Fleece lining offers a soft and cozy touch
- Removable liner keeps these boots easy to care for
- Rubber sole ensures a steady grip on ice and snow
- Faux fur collar adds a fun, stylish aesthetic
- Item #SRL00DB
- Q & A
Kid tested, parent approved
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Bought these boots for my daughter (she's 10) as style/sophistication upgrade from the Sorel Joan Of Arctic Boot (those were great for knee-deep powder and slush all Swiss winter). They fit true-to-size, meaning you don't need to size up for the bulky winter socks, that space is already built-in (a size 5 Nike tennis shoe is a size 5 in this boot with room for the thicker [Smartwool] socks).