Whistler Tall Boot
Walk through winter in warmth and style in the Sorel Women's Whistler Tall Boot. With a sleek, waterproof leather upper and impressively warm insulation, your feet will stay dry and toasty through the coldest, snowiest days of the season. The wool collar and lining not only adds extra coziness, but also provides an interesting visual detail that looks as good with skinny jeans as it does with your snow pants. A full lace closure makes the boot easy to get on and off and also seals out snow from ending up inside, and a grippy rubber sole gives you confidence-inducing traction as you navigate slippery walkways.
- Warm, stylish boot for snowy day adventures
- Waterproof leather upper keeps toes dry
- Synthetic insulation protects against very cold temperatures
- Wool collar and lining add extra warmth and a stylish flair
- Lace closure makes for easy on and off
- Grippy rubber sole provides reliable traction on slick surfaces
- Item #SRL00CG
- Q & A
Super cute, too small for me!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was so excited about these boots, but I ended up having to return them before I used them... I have ridiculously high arches and I couldn't get my foot in them. Still, super cute and I'm sad they didn't work out for me!
Love these warm boots!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these boots. They are warm and ridiculously comfortable. I hiked around in them all day in Colorado...temps averaging 15-40 degrees. My feet stayed warm. Also, I have a little bit of a narrow foot, and they didn’t slip off the back of my heels. I was afraid I would look like a lumberjack in these boots, but they look way more stylish when you are actually wearing them.