Spending the winter nights in style.
Evenings out don't have to be restricted to the warmer months. When the temperatures drop and the winds pick up, you can trade your cardigan in for the elegant Women's Sorel Tivoli Long Hooded Down Jacket. Lofty goose down keeps you toasty from torso to thigh and a water-resistant coating will help shed snow flurries. The wool sleeves and shoulders will retain their warming qualities should some of that snow melt on your way downtown and they just look so slick you'll feel like the height of winter fashion. You can keep your phone safe and secure in zippered pockets while you warm your hands in the others, and if you feel the faux-fur is too much, you're welcome to remove it.
- Thigh-length parka for keeping warm on cold, dry evenings
- Lofty down traps heat to protect from winter temperatures
- Wool sleeves and shoulders provide warmth when wet
- Adjustable down insulated hood for keeping in the heat
- Ribbed cuffs and storm flap over zipper ward off drafts
- Removable faux-fur ruff keeps wind chill to a minimum
- Mixed wool and down construction offers a flattering winter look
- Item #SRL006L
- Q & A
warm and happy!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
This coat is warm and cozy. The bottom flares out a little. Durable material. Shape is flattering unlike some longer coats. Pockets are in just the right place for keeping hands warm.