Tivoli IV Parc Boot
Waterproof and warm, with burly style reminiscent of the loggers that used to work your favorite forests, the Tivoli IV Parc Boot is ready for blustery winter weather, snow and all. Wool lining and a beefy layer of insulation keep out the cold, while OutDry ensures that your wool socks stay dry and cozy, whether you're shoveling the drive, walking to work, or exploring trails with your favorite furry, four-legged friend.
- Rugged winter boots with old school style
- Waterproof construction can handle the snow and slush
- Durable leather uppers offer supple comfort and fit
- Insulation and wool lining traps warmth around your feet
- PU-like EVA footbed offers cushioning during long days
- Rubber midsole is both supportive and responsive
- Lugged outsole grips well in slick, icy conditions
- Item #SRLZ1AS
- Upper Material
- leather, shearling, synthetic overlays
- waterproof leather, OutDry construction
- EVA, microfleece topcover
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.8oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 21, 2020
New favorite winter shoes!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 128 lbs
These kept my feet so warm, kept me from sliding around too much, and are super cute!! Love them.