Tivoli IV Tall Boot
When bone-chilling temperatures, mornings spent scraping ice off your car, and hairy ice-covered roads are here, pull on the Sorel Tivoli Boot. Their sleek and stylish silhouette is a beacon of joy in a cold winter landscape. Thanks to 100g insulation and plush fleece lining, your feet will stay warm when you're navigating slippery sidewalks so you can enjoy the white wonderland. And with an integrated waterproof and breathable membrane, they'll keep moisture out without suffocating your feet.
- Tall winter boot to face the harsh winter elements in style
- Suede and leather uppers add a refined aesthetic for urban style
- OutDry waterproof construction keeps your feet dry in the snow
- Faux fur collar adds a luxurious, winter aesthetic for style
- Microfleece lining provides you with a soft feel inside the boot
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth when you're out in cold temps
- EVA foobed cushions each step as you explore the winter landscape
- Molded rubber soles offer grip around the city or in the forest
- Item #SRL00EW
- Q & A
These boots are nice quality and warm but very narrow.
They hurt my feet. :( I'm going to order a size up.
Take a 20% extra discount code from here coupon-code.info
Nice construction, great for narrow feet
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I ordered a half size up to fit with winter socks (I'm usually a 9 in regular shoes, ordered 9.5). I agree with other reviewers that they are narrow, but I have narrow feet so I love them! Low-profile for winter boots, nice fit around the ankle and adjustable around the calf. Will be wearing throughout the winter for my office job and around town.
I read a lot of reviews and was hoping this would fit well. I wear 8.5 in sneakers and a 9 in sorel boots. I ordered a size 9 and they fit in length but they were so TIGHT! I do not have wide feet at all and these hurt. I loved how tall they were and they were soft on the inside but I had to return.
I wear Sorels every winter and I have never had a problem with them being narrow. These boots fit the correct way in length, but are painfully narrow. :(
How high is the heel