Bring on the autumn chill.
Get your scarf and your pumpkin spice latte and go for a stroll in the Women's Sorel Slimpack 1964 Boot. Full-grain leather uppers combined with fall colors make this the perfect boot for the colder seasons, and should the wind carry more than dead leaves, your feet will stay safe and warm. Seam-sealed and waterproof, snow or rain won't ruin your evening walks in the park or streets, and a molded footbed will ensure you can walk for miles through the fields near your house, enjoying the melancholy of darker days.
- Mid-height snow boot for long walks on fall or winter days
- Waterproof leather is seam sealed to keep out the cold and damp
- Molded EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
- Vulcanized rubber outsole is improved for wet weather traction
- Lace closure and leather uppers off precise fit and classic style
- Item #SRL008J
- Q & A
I'm not picky about footwear, but these are so painful that I was limping before I even left the house. I ordered a size up based on reviews, and the size is fine, but the internal seams are so fat that they dig deep into my ankles. Even with thicker boot socks, they are simply unwearable. I'm totally bummed about the waste of money.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Not the most comfortable. Definitely go up a half size. I wear a size 9 and my last Sorel boots were a 9, so I ordered a 9 and they're about a half size too small.
Looked good but not warm enough
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I returned these because there was not enough insulation. They look good, but are thinner than I expected from a Sorel boot.
Good, not for cold weather
Picked these up for my GF for winter around town use. They are cute and fit well but they are not lined, and not for cold weather. They would be great for fall season or rainy weather. Good but not what I was looking for.